3 more hd channels to be add in tatasky

Except MM HD what other regional HD channel is their :huh:sp @Acme bro

acmedigitals said:
I expect
TRAVEL XP HD , NGC PEOPLE and one regional hd

In regional section only MM HD remaining but you already said that no chance

I think Maa HD
It will launch very soon

I think these HD channels will be added after Removel of Star Gold 4K, (will be added before Sunday)

THIS 3 CHANNEL ADDED IN TATASKY
1 INSIDE HD
2 MAX HD
3 MTV INDIES HD

no more hd channel add.............only one hd channel add when max hd launch

i think before diwali max hd add in tata sky

This time it may be Insight :hd because these days tatasky providing some exclusive :hd channels

acmedigitals said:
3 more hd channels to be add in tatasky to complete 50 nos hd
source .. tatasky officials in kerala ..
Bro, how can the addition of 3 more HD channels will make it to be 50, when its only 45 HD channels right now (and remember Showcase HD channels are only service, showing the same one movie for the whole week or month). They will definitely try to make it to 51 HD channels before Dhanteras/Diwali so that they can advertise hugly of it. And if you can remember the adds of Tatasky during Diwalies, you will find that Diwali is always their target for the sale of HD boxes only since last few years and this time it seems that they are really ready to make it much much bigger than any other DTH can. So I think, they will definitely try to add 6 more HD channels within this month. And possibilities are high that they will add Sony MAX HD (exclusive launch), Sony SAB HD (exclusive surprise launch without even any testing like NickHD+), Romedy Now+ (Another exclusive surprise HD launch in the similar pattern of Movies Now HD launch and may be even without any tespting like NickHD+), Animal Planet HD, TLC HD and Travel Xp HD. I don't think so that they will add Insight HD because its going to be the only available channel in India which is in UHD, so, I think, they will try to add this one UHD channel also in this festive season to boost the sell of their 4k boxes. I think, to be ahead of other DTHs, they can add Insight UHD channel also before Dhanteras/Diwali !!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock