3 More Hours to Go... Feeling Excited!! (VENDHAR TV OFFICIAL LAUNCH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vendhar TV Official Launch On August 24th With New Logo

so finally they re launching d channel officially... why were they in such hurry to get their test signal on dth platforms.. when its just now, they re launching it :u

shawl_who said:
so finally they re launching d channel officially... why were they in such hurry to get their test signal on dth platforms.. when its just now, they re launching it :u

Actually the official launch was planned on August 24th on Vendhar's birthday only because of Pari vendhar contesting in Loksabha elections they were in hurry to use the channel to reach people during elections.

Finally my guess becomes true.

Nice work buddy. Finally some good news from Vendhar TV

Nice logo from Vendhar Tv. :)

Good to see that the official launch is being planned. But from where you got these images bro?

Sadiq said:
Good to see that the official launch is being planned. But from where you got these images bro?

Exclusive From myself sadiq. Now atleast you will stop defaming me about official launch of vendhar tv :lol:lol:lol

praveenpersonel said:
Exclusive From myself sadiq. Now atleast you will stop defaming me about official launch of vendhar tv :lol:lol:lol

Are you created these snaps?

praveenpersonel said:

Why should I defame bro? I just wanted to know what happened to the news you shared earlier.

Parkunan said:
Are you created these snaps?

Even I have the same question now. If it is self created, then still I have doubt if the news is true. But it should not be self created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock