3 More Hours to Go... Feeling Excited!! (VENDHAR TV OFFICIAL LAUNCH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vendhar TV Official Launch On August 24th With New Logo

See this ss,

Vendar.jpg

It was taken by me last year.

Sadiq said:
Why should I defame bro? I just wanted to know what happened to the news you shared earlier.

Even I have the same question now. If it is self created, then still I have doubt if the news is true. But it should not be self created.

Self Created with Programme names & Timings??? Please dont make joke of me sadiq :D:D:D:D:D

praveenpersonel said:
Self Created with Programme names & Timings??? Please dont make joke of me sadiq :D:D:D:D:D

It was not asked by me alone. Check the below post from Parkunan as well. All because of the underlined sentence bro. If you could have provided the link no such questions will arise. Anyway thanks to SARAVANA RAMESH for providing the link.

praveenpersonel said:
Exclusive From myself sadiq. Now atleast you will stop defaming me about official launch of vendhar tv :lol:lol:lol

Parkunan said:
Are you created these snaps?

nice logo & good work bro

RE: Count Down Starts..... 8 More Days to go...

8 More Days To Go For the Grand Official Launch of Vendhar TV With New Logo.

RE: Count Down Starts..... 8 More Days to go...

Though these snaps looks latest one, still it shows Available on Videocon DTH:817 :shy:huh

RE: Count Down Starts..... 7 More Days to go...

swcptb said:
Though these snaps looks latest one, still it shows Available on Videocon DTH:817 :shy:huh

I think they were not aware of New lcn at the time of creation :-/

@praveenpersonel:

Please update the thread title with channel name. I confused by seeing updated thread title and later understand after reading the posts only.

Sadiq said:
@praveenpersonel:

Please update the thread title with channel name. I confused by seeing updated thread title and later understand after reading the posts only.

me too bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock