3 More Hours to Go... Feeling Excited!! (VENDHAR TV OFFICIAL LAUNCH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 5 More Hours to Go... Feeling Excited!! (VENDHAR TV OFFICIAL LAUNCH)

I think the program wil start @7.00 clock .kalaimalar is the first pgm.

RE: 5 More Hours to Go... Feeling Excited!! (VENDHAR TV OFFICIAL LAUNCH)

SARAVANA RAMESH said:
I think the program wil start @7.00 clock .kalaimalar is the first pgm.

I said 5:30 because the program scheduled at 5:30 am (ULLAM URUGUTHAIYAA) is a devotional program. Sentimentally all the channel will start with "Mangala Isai" as per my experience with other channels or programs..

Yes the first program with new logo will be at 5:30 AM. Please dont compete with puthuyugam because Puthuyugam has sacrificed more money to Vendhar tv to start the channel. Starting the channel is the biggest risk than running the channel. Thats why Puthuyugam stopped many Shows and serials due to financial risk. Wait till they get steady.

Sadiq said:
I said 5:30 because the program scheduled at 5:30 am (ULLAM URUGUTHAIYAA) is a devotional program. Sentimentally all the channel will start with "Mangala Isai" as per my experience with other channels or programs..

Yes, "Mangala Isai" would be the right choice.

Re: 5 More Hours to Go... Feeling Excited!! (VENDHAR TV OFFICIAL LAUNCH)

Sadiq bro you are correct. From today vendhar tv is sd or hd ch.which format they wil launch

SARAVANA RAMESH said:
Sadiq bro you are correct. From today vendhar tv is sd or hd ch

I think it will be SD only... Till now our Sat Experts never informed anything about the testing of Vendhar TV in HD.. By the way it is HD Ready; not HD as per one of the post by Vadirocks bro..

Sadiq said:
I think it will be SD only... Till now our Sat Experts never informed anything about the testing of Vendhar TV in HD.. By the way it is HD Ready; not HD as per one of the post by Vadirocks bro..

Except India People in all other countries can view Vendhar TV in :hd. As how Puthuyugam is broadcasting in :hd in Abroad (Singapore,Malaysia,USA and Europe).

praveenpersonel said:
Except India People in all other countries can view Vendhar TV in :hd. As how Puthuyugam is broadcasting in :hd in Abroad (Singapore,Malaysia,USA and Europe).

Puthu Yugam is in HD in other countries? Over Satellite or over Internet bro? Confirm the same for Vendhar TV as well..

Sadiq said:
Puthu Yugam is in HD in other countries? Over Satellite or over Internet bro? Confirm the same for Vendhar TV as well..

Yes Puthuyugam in :hd in other countries. Just one month before i saw Puthuyugam :hd in Malaysia. Hd Transmission through Satellite Bro.

praveenpersonel said:

How you know? How is it possible?

No chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock