3 More Hours to Go... Feeling Excited!! (VENDHAR TV OFFICIAL LAUNCH)

• Thread starter Thread starter praveenpersonel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 131
  • Views Views: Views 16,913
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 5 More Hours to Go... Feeling Excited!! (VENDHAR TV OFFICIAL LAUNCH)

Yes. it isn't puthuyugam HD.

if vinmeen HD telecasting PY contents(they only get contents from Intelsat 17), it is not in HD format(even not in 16:9 too).

praveenpersonel said:
Bro all Contents Recorded by Puthuyugam is in hd. The HD Recorded Contents are only played in Vinmeen HD. They are not transmitting in sd and then converting it to Hd. Not like that. I saw Excellent HD Picture Quality in Malaysia.

That is what I am also saying bro... Puthuyugam with their licence transmitting in SD only. But they are sharing their HD content with Vinmeen who is transmitting the content in HD with their brand name as well. It is not meaning that Puthuyugam is HD.

Parkunan said:
Yes. it isn't puthuyugam HD.

if vinmeen HD telecasting PY contents(they only get contents from Intelsat 17), it is not in HD format(even not in 16:9 too).

Bro u cant fool People in malaysia with upgraded SD content. Believe me i saw it in HD. If u want check Puthuyugam shows in 1080p format in Youtube.

praveenpersonel said:
Bro u cant fool People in malaysia with upgraded SD content. Believe me i saw it in HD. If u want check Puthuyugam shows in 1080p format in Youtube.

Check my below post bro.. It is real HD only.. But not through Puthu Yugam's transmission. Just the content is from Puthu Yugam but transmission is from Vinmeen that too in HD only. But Puthu Yugam themselves is not a HD channel bro.

Sadiq said:
That is what I am also saying bro... Puthuyugam with their licence transmitting in SD only. But they are sharing their HD content with Vinmeen who is transmitting the content in HD with their brand name as well. It is not meaning that Puthuyugam is HD.

Sadiq said:
Check my below post bro.. It is real HD only.. But not through Puthu Yugam's transmission. Just the content is from Puthu Yugam but transmission is from Vinmeen that too in HD only. But Puthu Yugam themselves is not a HD channel bro.

But atlast we are watching it in HD bro. So satisfied. We dont want that transmission issues and all we just need our fav shows in hd. Thats it.

praveenpersonel said:
But atlast we are watching it in HD bro. So satisfied. We dont want that transmission issues and all we just need our fav shows in hd. Thats it.

If we want only the HD content, we can watch them in You Tube bro.. FYI, Vijay TV's most of the programs in their YouTube channel is 720P at least.. Same is the case for most of the other channels.. So nothing special here bro.. Only special is PY is having another channel platform to broadcast their content and the rest are not having..

Sadiq said:
If we want only the HD content, we can watch them in You Tube bro.. FYI, Vijay TV's most of the programs in their YouTube channel is 720P at least.. Same is the case for most of the other channels.. So nothing special here bro.. Only special is PY is having another channel platform to broadcast their content and the rest are not having..

Even Jaya tv is in HD with Ayangaran and Astro. Which we cant see it in youtube.

praveenpersonel said:
Even Jaya tv is in HD with Ayangaran and Astro. Which we cant see it in youtube.

Jaya tv Ayangran is uploading in chennai over Eutelsat 9A @ 9E.

praveenpersonel said:

So are you saying Jaya TV as a HD channel? No way bro.. Same is the case with Puthu Yugam as well bro..

Sadiq said:
So are you saying Jaya TV as a HD channel? No way bro.. Same is the case with Puthu Yugam as well bro..

I said the contents and movies of jaya tv is in hd abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom