DDF Exclusive 3 SPN Channels (Mix & ESPN SD/HD) to Shut down wef 30th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually then whats the reason for shutdown if its profitable in terms of profits/rating.It cannot be. if Merger is happening then why not other channels shutdown. Axe always falls on the weak link first. Being in lower packs does not imply you don't need to pay DPO/operators.It is more difficult to push through.Sony Rox HD suffered the same fate as it never came on many operators due to price issue. Music genre as a whole falls way below other genres in terms of sustainment.By the way E24 starts airing movies and Mtunes+ is still to beam officially.
All this was summed up in my last line. If whatever you say is true, then we will only have 4 hindi music channels left. All below MIX rating will also shutdown. Till this is not true, all your arguments will appear laughable.
By your logic all ranking below 5 should shut down due to low subscription.

Last edited:
kTQay19.jpg

kTQay19.jpg

All this was summed up in my last line. If whatever you say is true, then we will only have 4 hindi music channels left. All below MIX rating will also shutdown. Till this is not true, all your arguments will appear laughable.

Bro I don't want them to shut down. I like the music channels the most and want them to survive. I just pointed out the issue in my post 139

Another blow of Sony Sports Tokyo Olympics officially Postponed until 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock