4K Service channel renamed as Star Sports 4K by Airtel Digital TV

On OTT there is no targeted ads, yet. Targeted ad is what's on the UI not during stream. JioCinema was not good when it came to ads during FIFA World Cup. They were fine during WPL. Hopefully, they will continue same during IPL. Hotstar by now has become a lost cause.
Wait for few days, As per CPM they will target different ads to User/locations. else they never reach assumed Ads Revenue 3,000 Cr.

This type sports active was seen in t20 2009World Cup (Big tv/Tatasky).Also neosports for live cricket for tatasky that time.Dont Remember It is in any ipl

Last edited:
Wait for few days, As per CPM they will target different ads to User/locations. else they never reach assumed Ads Revenue 3,000 Cr.
Digital ads are already user and location targeted. But you can't make money off targetted ads on sports property like IPL when you have sponsors on board.

Update

This Is Purely Satellite Based Service, EPG Also Added

You Can See From Image The Bandwidth Consumption Is Almost 19 Mbps,,,

Channel Is In HEVC Codec

RUzWEhy.jpg

This 4K Service Has Been Renamed As Star Sports 4K

No. Channel would be available automatically on ur box when it gets launched/ added by Airtel Digital TV
If star sports 4k channel added on all type of boxes

I forgot exact banner ( but i know when anyone try to watch hd channel on sd box banner show upgrade to hd for view this channel )

I want to say then then adtv maybe again give banner to all boxes users other than xstream box users like if you want to watch this channel upgrade to airtel xstream

Am i correct @dino29 bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock