5.1 surround sound

iamsanjib said:
bro my home theatre have spdif input also, so i need same pin in both the side of the jack. the jack u have suggested, it has different pin in both side

What type of input do you have - optical or coaxial? Pls post screenshot

I've sony dth home theater, sony bravia tv and ts hd+. I'd connected set top box via hdmi to ht and then from ht to tv via hdmi. Still i'm not getting 5.1sound.can anyone plz tell me best possible solution:( also any user of sony dth ht plz share ur view on the ht.

Ëř Vasim Shaikh said:
I've sony dth home theater, sony bravia tv and ts hd+. I'd connected set top box via hdmi to ht and then from ht to tv via hdmi. Still i'm not getting 5.1sound.can anyone plz tell me best possible solution:( also any user of sony dth ht plz share ur view on the ht.

Go to User Settings - sound settings and set Preferred Audio for HDMI to DD or DD+ depending on the format your HT supports.

Note that you will get DD sound only on HD channels which are transmitted in DD 5.1

the link which u suggested in ebay, its actually out of stock. plz give me another link. for purchase the same. plz

iamsanjib said:
the link which u suggested in ebay, its actually out of stock. plz give me another link. for purchase the same. plz

What are you looking for?

i m looking for spdif jack to digital audio input to get 5.1 sound.
plz any one u know, where i can get the cable/ jack. plz update the link also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock