Seeking Help Which DTH to choose?

Reaction score
I have a Tata Play DTH at home. While working in Bengaluru I took a Airtel DTH connection now that I am back home I asked for them to relocate it back but found out that a huge building made sure that I cant receive Airtel DTH connection. The Airtel service executive said that you can have either Tata Sky or d2h instead.

I would like to know which is better Dish tv or d2h? The channels I watch are Sports HD and English news only. So which among these 2 DTH should I take and what package?

Last edited:
Wait...
If you are from South region then
Sports18 khel and dd sports hd not available
Sony ten 4/4HD available
But as per the community past post isn't it's our choice from which satelite we wanna receive signals?

Dish TV guys came but no signal coming due to the rain sheet on the terrace. Technician was amazed I was getting Tata Play signal.
Already have JioFiber mainly I want dth for Sports because I hate it when I have to wait 40s to watch a sporting action already occured on TV and friends start commenting in group

Now only option left is Cable Set Top Box any idea if other than Asianet and KeralaVision any other cable provider in Thrissur, Kerala?

This is exactly what I mentioned earlier. If signals of one DTH service are hard to come by, others will most probably be difficult as well.

Dish TV guys came but no signal coming due to the rain sheet on the terrace. Technician was amazed I was getting Tata Play signal.

Already have JioFiber mainly I want dth for Sports because I hate it when I have to wait 40s to watch a sporting action already occured on TV and friends start commenting in group

Now only option left is Cable Set Top Box any idea if other than Asianet and KeralaVision any other cable provider in Thrissur, Kerala?
I am from Mumbai . No idea for Kerala

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock