5 month HD combo topups at Rs 60

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 145
  • Views: Views 20,867
Gr8 effort. Is that effect of JioGigaFiber thing.
Oh no!! Where is that? Its almost a year still not a reality. No one knows about Jio Giga coverage and other stuffs. Moreover why only Airtel has to worry about JioGiga, its will be a challenge for all DTH when it actually comes. Lets us stop linking everything to JioGiga and appreciate the good work done by Airtel. (y)

Oh no!! Where is that? Its almost a year still not a reality. No one knows about Jio Giga coverage and other stuffs. Moreover why only Airtel has to worry about JioGiga, its will be a challenge for all DTH when it actually comes. Lets us stop linking everything to JioGiga and appreciate the good work done by Airtel. (y)
I'm not just comparing with ADTV it's very challenging for all DTH platform but see if you are subscribed to any of these pack you'll stick to ADTV for next 5 month at least.
And, about coverage GigaFiber is reached many forum members cities & area. Apart from that HD channels are more likely watched by urban areas as compared to rural so it's high time DTH company to through offers.
In last let not go off topic.

Last edited:
Has anyone activated these combo top-ups? Is there any catch? It could be to attract Tata sky customers as Airtel now has max hd channel count.

Can I activate only these top-ups (1 or more) or there is mandatory requirement of base pack (SD)?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock