5 month HD combo topups at Rs 60

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 145
  • Views: Views 20,840
BTW there is no guarantee you will get any newly added Malayalam HD channels from Sun and Zee group.
Happy with the current offering. Anything adding in future is extra for me.
A very small hope in upcoming Zee Keralam;)

This is account specific. I also not seeing in my some account
Share your base pack details so we can understand if this offer is based on current basepack. We already know that it's not based on region.
South My Sports + Free HD Toupup
Could be airtel is giving this offers to lower pack users? Many here including me are using below 300 basepacks.

Last edited:
I have activated English movies HD pack of 60rs 6months from self care in Airtel app at 5:30 pm, the activated topup is showing till apr 2019 in app and also 60rs deducted but none of channel listed fron the topup is working

I have activated English movies HD pack of 60rs 6months from self care in Airtel app at 5:30 pm, the activated topup is showing till apr 2019 in app and also 60rs deducted but none of channel listed fron the topup is working
Could be your STB was off when you activated? Try to refresh account or add some Rs.0 topups like RajyaSabha to refresh account.

Do heavy refresh by calling cc.

Yes my stb was off when i activated the topup, but now how to refresh it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock