• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,667

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Videocon giving 1000 GB dvr as replacement if your 500 GB dvr is faulty for free of cost, my local dealer informed me yesterday.

STB should be under 1 year warranty.

Sent from my GT-I9500

Re: RE: 500 GB DVR free replacement with 1000 GB DVR

Vikram said:
How to Fault my DVR ?

A very good kwestion dat needs to be answered .......

Bapun Raz said:
Videocon giving 1000 GB dvr as replacement if your 500 GB dvr is faulty for free of cost, my local dealer informed me yesterday.

Sent from my GT-I9500

Have u checked this with CC or any other source. Its really hard to believe that in India we get these kind of offers.

Vikram said:
How to Fault my DVR ?

:lol

It needs to be faulty hardware for the replacement.

Devesh said:
Oh great bapun bro u done it

Nope bro, I haven't as my stb working correctly.

umeshg729 said:
Have u checked this with CC or any other source. Its really hard to believe that in India we get these kind of offers.

I haven't but my local dealer has already replaced 1 stb for free. Only your stb need to be under warranty, if no warranty then you have to pay.

Sent from my GT-I9500

piinku1 said:
Drop a glass of water on it.:lol

haha.... really funny..

umeshg729 said:
A very good kwestion dat needs to be answered .......

IF YOU ARE IN WARRANTY , MAKE COMPLAINT SAYING THAT MY DVR IS NOT RECORDING , THEN YOU NEED TO CONVINCE THE TECH GUY WHO VISITS THE HOME SAYING THAT IT IS NOT WORKING PROBLE THEN THEY WILL REPLACE THE STB

shashidhar.krt said:
IF YOU ARE IN WARRANTY , MAKE COMPLAINT SAYING THAT MY DVR IS NOT RECORDING , THEN YOU NEED TO CONVINCE THE TECH GUY WHO VISITS THE HOME SAYING THAT IT IS NOT WORKING PROBLE THEN THEY WILL REPLACE THE STB

The replacement is always done with the available STB. Most of them are faulty Stbs that are repaired. Still a hard pill to digest.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock