DDF Exclusive 6 HD channels will be added(4 added 2 left )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro any update?
@Dhanubojja Anna ,Do you know why you got banned last week? If any one have updates then they will be shared here,so there is no need to ask same questions again and again. Kindly stop spamming, take it as last and final warning. If you repeats again, then you would be faced permanent ban.

@Dhanubojja Anna ,Do you know why you got banned last week? If any one have updates then they will be shared here,so there is no need to ask same questions again and again. Kindly stop spamming, take it as last and final warning. If you repeats again, then you would be faced permanent ban.
Here in our forum Telugu members were very less, in that some were waiting and waiting with Airtel to add new channels. Please understand the feeling brother.

Here in our forum Telugu members were very less, in that some were waiting and waiting with Airtel to add new channels. Please understand the feeling brother.
But that doesn't mean that one should start spamming by asking same thing again and again and again which doesn't add any value to the forum and also did you checked his profile posts before posting??

But that doesn't mean that one should start spamming by asking same thing again and again and again which doesn't add any value to the forum and also did you checked his profile posts before posting??
How many times he is asked today or yesterday?

How many times he is asked today or yesterday?
Its not about today or yesterday, it's about asking same thing again and again even after several warnings. Just check yourself. He asked several times the same thing before he got banned also after ban period is over he started doing same thing again so it's irritating. It doesnot adding any value to our forum. Also, I don't know why you are blindly supporting him..

Whether he is Telugu or Tamil or any language person rule is rule rule for all. First check his profile then ask me, why do given warning him.His posts does not increase forum values. He is constantly asking same questions in across forum. So we have no option to control spamming.

BTW don't go off topic, let's stay on topic.

Then why this thread is created???
Surely to discuss about those channel additions. But when someone spams the thread we stop them. If an update thread starter or any member got he will automatically share, why to poke him every day or week. Asking once in a few months different than asking tons of times and that too when we stopped and banned him many times.

It might not be problematic for you but we have specific guidelines set for content quality and such posts are counted under spam posts only. No offence intended but we can't allow them for the sake of members happiness.

I think airtel is waiting to get hold of adequate bandwidth to add remaining Indiacast HD (Viacom18, TV18, A&E18, Turner) channels at one go. I am of the view that current transponders don't have that much space left or may require huge shuffling to arrive at required free bandwidth. Airtel may not show willngness to do so, rather some new tp might be activated.

Request sat trackers to keep close watch on such indications. Keeping aside Sun Network HD channels seems more puzzling to me, is it a case of some last minute agreement issue or airtel still in 2 minds whether to add them later and find ways to accomodate Indiacast channels first incase TP allotment takes time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock