6 New HD channels by monday

• Thread starter satview
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 221
  • Views: Views 23,796
jdrocks said:
LOL. Yeah, believe CC if they say channels are going to be added but don't believe them if they say channels are NOT going to be added!!

Really CC is hopeless.
I want to kill this CC team,they alwayz disappoint us.:angry:wall

Re: RE: 6 New HD channels by monday

karanrudra93 said:
Really CC is hopeless.
I want to kill this CC team,they alwayz disappoint us.:angry:wall

Bro the same cc only confirmed the addition with date. You believed them. Now when they are saying postponed you are not believing? Maybe that cc is wrong this time. But you are accepting the news if it favours you.

kumar.manish said:
gssran bro can we hope in coming dayes they add thease channel

The channels are already testing. Sooner or later they will be added. There is no doubt on this. It could be today evening also.

CC arent to be blamed, its not their job.
They are only at front end customer support desk. Their work is confined to taking calls, why to expect anything more out of them.
What is done by the backend team, is not their business.

So, be generous on cc. :)
Afterall, they are one of us. ;)

CC is to do least regarding news about channel addition. That's why surprised to find many posts containing confirmation by CC in this regard. Anyway they are there to assist us in other issues apart from channel addition. So can't say whether the news about postponement is correct or not.

Gssran bro has delivered the good news that EPG added on all but two channels. So expect addition today itself.

harshbardhan said:
Gssran bro has delivered the good news that EPG added on all but two channels. So expect addition today itself.

added on all six channels now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock