6ft C Band Multi LNB Dish Set up

Max said:
Thanks. Thats me too know.

Maybe it also need same fact like DTH. 860 to 1200 I think. If we get any extra result from that whats bad in that?

Hi Max,
There is no logical fact for doing such experiement.. I completely agreed with vinay..
Still beyond the truth, i have done this experiment with cable tv and my solid blind scan box....& found nothing...it's failed...also tried 3 times but invein....

As a matter of fact, Frequency spectrum dont allow us to connect both different bands Cable tv's RF and STB's IF.....

sun1983 said:
Max said:
Thanks. Thats me too know.

Maybe it also need same fact like DTH. 860 to 1200 I think. If we get any extra result from that whats bad in that?

Hi Max,
There is no logical fact for doing such experiement.. I completely agreed with vinay..
Still beyond the truth, i have done this experiment with cable tv and my solid blind scan box....& found nothing...it's failed...also tried 3 times but invein....

As a matter of fact, Frequency spectrum dont allow us to connect both different bands Cable tv's RF and STB's IF.....

Ya true... no results with such experiment...

Biswajit.HD got it with some discount price as no where in India it is available in such cheap price. The quality of dish also good.

dreamdth said:
Biswajit.HD got it with some discount price as no where in India it is available in such cheap price. The quality of dish also good.
It was not with discount admin..... if u go and ask also they will tell you the same price.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock