My C band multi lnb setup for IS17, Apstar7, Insat 4A on 6ft dish

• Thread starter Deepu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 12,072
gr8 setup @deepums bro. :clap

U can add one more lnb & get 68.5e easily too.

R u getting abs1 as well on the 76e lnb ? :sp

Yes I am getting Explore TV, Travel trenz, Khoj India..

29rHwfk.jpg

TTDe7NW.jpg

ZNpulkg.jpg

OMG kumarbhai I can't wait more for explore tv,I think I have to buy a C band dish immediately but one problem who will install my dish.:(

Electronic shop person will install or guide u..
BTW AFAIK Deepu himself assembled and installed his Dish with the help of his betterhalf .. :p..

Karan Rockz said:
That means he can watch explore tv ?

@Karan Rockz, as KumarBhai mentioned I am getting explore tv with good signals

DmGimny.jpg

Karan Rockz said:
OMG kumarbhai I can't wait more for explore tv,I think I have to buy a C band dish immediately but one problem who will install my dish.:(

Bro, you can easily install the dish by yourself. You just need one more person to help you. I installed my dish on my own with help of my wife :)

deepums said:
Bro, you can easily install the dish by yourself. You just need one more person to help you. I installed my dish on my own with help of my wife :)

very supportive wife. :tup

shawl_who said:
gr8 setup @deepums bro. :clap

U can add one more lnb & get 68.5e easily too.

R u getting abs1 as well on the 76e lnb ? :sp

Thanks bro....

To add 68.5, I need to cut the scalar ring which I don't want to do. Also, only TV9 is the channel which is most needed for me on IS20 which I can't get on side lnb.

Regarding abs1, I am not sure whether I am receiving any channels from abs1 because I have not fine tuned the LNB. Let me check.

For Apstar, I was only interested in few channels which telecast cricket and once I got those channels I stopped fine tuning

shawl_who said:
very supportive wife. :tup

yes bro, Initially she was very supportive, nowadays she keeps cursing me whenever I go to terrace for making any changes to the setup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock