Breaking 73rd E-auction for MPEG-2 slots

• Thread starter Shark
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 3,433
According to me there are two possibilities

• No channel participated. There seems to be a slight impossibility here but it is a strong possibility. According to sources in the 72nd e-auction, only "India Daily Live" had participated. Therefore, it is possible that anyone may not have participated in the 73rd e-auction.

• Even if any channel has won the slot, it is not a news channel. As per the experience of previous e-auctions, if any news channel had won the slot then its anchor or editor would have definitely posted the information about it on X. But this time nothing like this happened.

3sawvf5.jpg

It's been more than 24 hours and there has been no update from any official aur from sources. If there is no update even tomorrow then it means no channel has won the slot. And according to me, it will be after many years that the MPEG-2 e-auction took place but no one participated.
Waiting for update ...

Colors rishtey is paid 2 month installment so its date over in date of 31 oct
No No No
The time period of 70th e-auction was from July 11 2023 to March 31 2024. According to this, 4 months completing on 11 November. I think last time also this slot was in auction but no one participated. This slot has been lying vacant from the last 5 Months.

Both e-auctions have failed; no one won the slot. Prasar Bharati should think why private broadcasters do not want to bring their channels on DD Free Dish. And if the test 503 is not being sold then PB should push it a little further by adding DD channel in its place. Now it seems that these slots will be sold only in the annual e-auction.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock