72nd E-auction
Last date of application submission - 11 Sept. 2023
E-auction date - 12 Sept. 2023
Period - 19.09.2023 to 31.03.2024
Vacant slots - 2 (as of now)
u5aYJM0.png

Last edited:
My thinking 🤔
1.I think Bharat Express can win one slot because last time they participated in 70th e-auction and also bid 15 crores but that slot was won by Colors Rishtey. But this time there are 2 slots and there are good chances if Sony Pal, Star Utsav, Colors Rishtey and Zee Anmol do not participate in this e-auction.
2. I think star sports first can also win slot
Because of-
(i) Presence of there arch-rival Viacom18 in this market.
(ii) They can show PKL on DD free dish via star sports first like they done when it's available on DD free dish around. PKL is very popular event in North rural areas and DD free dish is king in this area.
(iii) They can show some World Cup matches on it to get more viewership.
(iv) If all thing goes right then they can air IPL auction on it to compete with jio cinema.

India news live hindi news channel will be added.. confirmed

India news live hindi news channel will be added.. confirmed
But e-auction has not taken place yet. I think you mean to say that this channel participated in the e-auction.

Last edited:
Yes india daily live will get into it coz i saw interview of Shamsher singh owner of this channel and he was saying we will launch on ddfd
If they win the slot in the e-auction, they will launch India Daily Live on DD free dish. Otherwise they will have to wait till March 2024.

No need of Big broadcasters channels on DDFD. Apart from that many other channels are interesting.

Any new marathi addition, because this time they kept separate bucket for marathi & punjabi channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock