8 Channels Converted To MPEG4 on Tatasky

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 8,128
Rushil.D said:
guys have a remind athiram bro also tell us few days ago that all channels will be in mepg4 soon :eek:hya

TataSky's MPEG4 Migration - News, Updates and Discussion thread

seems his news comes true :)

Yes you are right. I just posted the same thing in the migration news thread.

Poor guy - he tries his best to share news but we jump on him if it apparently does not seem to be coming true. :(

jdrocks said:
Yes you are right. I just posted the same thing in the migration news thread.

Poor guy - he tries his best to share news but we jump on him if it apparently does not seem to be coming true. :(

yeah bro thats why i am supporting him from starting only :) but some users are claming his news false :dodgy

I always trust athiram bro news they give proper news for ts side but last time ts changed the plan.

I always trust athiram bro news they give proper news for ts side but at the last time ts changed the plan.

They have completed the double encryption procedure.now its time to complete the mpeg4 conversion.

Gssran said:
& SMS HD too @ Wewake bro,
Hope this time they don't stop until all channels convert.

Rushil.D said:
for them only 2 channels space conversion needed but 8 converted means space created from another new 8 channels also who know may be they will complete all mpeg 4 migration til 31st may 2015 at the speed of -7-8 channels per day :eek:hya

yes SMS :hd too.. and if they want to add neo channels there is enough space already there for those channels... so it indicates this time addition will be higher in numbers.. but i don't think they will convert all the channels into mpeg4 with this speed.. because already users were disturbed with signal issue.. some people are not aware with the terms mpeg4 and mpeg2 so while watching TV they thought Mpeg4 channels are not part of their pack. So i think TS will not disturb their customers again with another issue.

as per my calculation they are already having space in their last Converted DVB S2 Mpeg 4 Tp that is 11630 H 32000 5/6 in this tp they still have space of 11 SD or 3 HD without any conversion :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock