8 Tamil channels will be remove from the platform W.E.F 1st Feb.

• Thread starter Thread starter sureshvinothraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 71
  • Views Views: Views 16,344
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought removing all
Arrangement of new lcns
BTW when is realignment of lcn
No need of LCN realignment for some more time it seems because we can utilize the slots which are going to be made by these channels removal..

Off topic: already one year over with senthamizh pack. Is it wise if I move to Tatasky because most of the Tamil channels going to be removed on 1st February. Please guide me. I have already one deactivated Tatasky connection

Off topic: already one year over with senthamizh pack. Is it wise if I move to Tatasky because most of the Tamil channels going to be removed on 1st February. Please guide me. I have already one deactivated Tatasky connection
Don't b hurry and suffer
Wait for few more more months
Airtel removing tatasky giving 190 channels free(means tatsky never gives free as it is so called premium dth, may b something cooking, I think they will not give free always chance of removing those slowly from platform)
So my advice is wait for few more months and decide

Last edited:
It is best option post trai rule implementation. Having max numbers of channels present on platform.

I feel the same bro.. Now im paying 500 rs but after Trai seems like i ll be paying 670rs as per the d2h map tool.. When sun direct and Tata sky gives offers like removing ncf, here our d2h is removing channels from the platform...news 7 tamil is one of the prime channels and I watch atleast 2 hours daily.. D2h removed the channel just like that.. When I argued with customer care, they are giving template replies like our feedback is taken.. I lost my patience Im planning to move to Tata sky from February 1st.. Suppose if d2h brings back channels in future and provides less mrp than Tata sky, I ll do the next recharge...

I feel the same bro.. Now im paying 500 rs but after Trai seems like i ll be paying 670rs as per the d2h map tool.. When sun direct and Tata sky gives offers like removing ncf, here our d2h is removing channels from the platform...news 7 tamil is one of the prime channels and I watch atleast 2 hours daily.. D2h removed the channel just like that.. When I argued with customer care, they are giving template replies like our feedback is taken.. I lost my patience Im planning to move to Tata sky from February 1st.. Suppose if d2h brings back channels in future and provides less mrp than Tata sky, I ll do the next recharge...
Same feeling bro my d2h recharge expires on 15th February 2019

is scroll runnig on jaya network channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom