Focus News will not be available on the platform w.e.f 1st April 2015

Prateek Marwadi said:
but many channels have been removed like this :D :( :shy

How many? Most of the times they showed message but not removed. The actual removals happened without even showing scrolls.

Sadiq said:
How many? Most of the times they showed message but not removed. The actual removals happened without even showing scrolls.

sahara samay n one more news channel that was removed on 1st of january.

Either channel paid Carriage Fee or d2h will run Scroll again before 15 days of removal.

I personally feel India TV is the best Hindi News Channel, Times Now is the best English News Channel & ABP Ananda is the best Bengali News Channel. Though, I also like Aaj Tak in Hindi, CNN IBN in English & Aakash Aath in Bengali. But to me No.1 Hindi News Channel will always be India TV.

Sadiq said:
Only two?

Sadiq bro we are not worrying because we have seen the general trend of D2H is just to give warning to the channels due to non payment of fees rather than removing it. This is acceptable. :tup It will be very hard to show the number of channels D2H removes in a year. Very less.

Bishnu15 said:
Sadiq bro we are not worrying because we have seen the general trend of D2H is just to give warning to the channels due to non payment of fees rather than removing it. This is acceptable. :tup It will be very hard to show the number of channels D2H removes in a year. Very less.

in 2014, on a whole, they removed 14 channels, which was highest number of removals by any dth in 2014

dinesh19 said:
in 2014, on a whole, they removed 14 channels, which was highest number of removals by any dth in 2014

No bro,rdtv added 28 channels & removed 21 channels

Source:

Link Removed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock