Breaking 83 The Film - Kapil Dev Biopic | Ranveer Singh

Hindi — Netflix
South Languages — Disney Plus Hotstar
Have you read this somewhere that Disney+Hotstar does not have Hindi Streaming Rights.
Because I saw Star Gold (Hindi Film Channel) logo as one of the Broadcasting partner. So if Star Gold is Telecasting partner then Disney+Hotstar should be the Hindi Streaming partner.

Have you read this somewhere that Disney+Hotstar does not have Hindi Streaming Rights.
Because I saw Star Gold (Hindi Film Channel) logo as one of the Broadcasting partner. So if Star Gold is Telecasting partner then Disney+Hotstar should be the Hindi Streaming partner.
Star Gold only has the satellite rights. The Digital Rights are Shared between Netflix and Hotstar . I confirmed this from Disney Plus Hotstar Helpline and they said they have it in South Languages but they did not tell about its telecast it. But High chances they will release it on 26 January on their platform

Cast

MCz8HP2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock