9 HD channels free on airtel

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 14,525
rLfedbI.jpg

This is just like a lollypop. They know they've lost the battle when it comes to HD channels.
Thus, to woo the subscribers they've pulled out this gimmick.

they wants to make habit of HD to those who generally not subcribe to HD..once we are addicted to HD we start hating SD.. this is the norm which airtel is applying ..good marketing trick by airtel

samitabhishek said:
they wants to make habit of HD to those who generally not subcribe to HD..once we are addicted to HD we start hating SD.. this is the norm which airtel is applying ..good marketing trick by airtel

This mkting trick wont take them very far....
Coz, they are not having the required no. of HD channels.

shawl_who said:
samitabhishek said:

This mkting trick wont take them very far....
Coz, they are not having the required no. of HD channels.

This hd market has really been shaky. Dish started (if i am correct) and went deep into fake hd movement. Then tata sky led the scene. Adtv caught the eye with 15 hd. I remember a time when in this forum itself adtv was declared no. 1 for a long time. Meanwhile d2h peaked. And now from worst or avg hd provider dish tv has leapfrogged to 27 hd. God knows who is next to be called a short-term-topper.

it only decided by our indian ministery now top 4 dth providers ready to give all 31+4 hd channels.if they permitted we will get 30 to 50 hd channels on this year end :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock