9 HD channels free on airtel

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 14,521
shiwesh said:
shawl_who said:
samitabhishek said:
they wants to make habit of HD to those who generally not subcribe to HD..once we are addicted to HD we start hating SD.. this is the norm which airtel is applying ..good marketing trick by airtel

This mkting trick wont take them very far....
Coz, they are not having the required no. of HD channels.

This hd market has really been shaky. Dish started (if i am correct) and went deep into fake hd movement. Then tata sky led the scene. Adtv caught the eye with 15 hd. I remember a time when in this forum itself adtv was declared no. 1 for a long time. Meanwhile d2h peaked. And now from worst or avg hd provider dish tv has leapfrogged to 27 hd. God knows who is next to be called a short-term-topper.

now dish tv only can provide max hd channels :sad

If they are add more HD channels with good audio, then automatically will attract more customers
No need of gimmick

Dish TV's future i bright.... in Just abt 4 months, SES8 is going to launch for 95e slot. :tup.
They'll have the max. TP capacity, simultaneously using 4 satellites for their transmission. :skd

people said:
it only decided by our indian ministery now top 4 dth providers ready to give all 31+4 hd channels.if they permitted we will get 30 to 50 hd channels on this year end :)

all dth companies are facing space crunch how can they provide 30 to 50 hd channels

sriharsha said:
people said:
it only decided by our indian ministery now top 4 dth providers ready to give all 31+4 hd channels.if they permitted we will get 30 to 50 hd channels on this year end :)

all dth companies are facing space crunch how can they provide 30 to 50 hd channels

airtel can 5 tp from ses but they dont have a permission.any new sat launch dose not decide the space.first our government bought the space from that sat.then only dth can apply for that space.

shiwesh said:
shawl_who said:
samitabhishek said:
they wants to make habit of HD to those who generally not subcribe to HD..once we are addicted to HD we start hating SD.. this is the norm which airtel is applying ..good marketing trick by airtel

This mkting trick wont take them very far....
Coz, they are not having the required no. of HD channels.

This hd market has really been shaky. Dish started (if i am correct) and went deep into fake hd movement. Then tata sky led the scene. Adtv caught the eye with 15 hd. I remember a time when in this forum itself adtv was declared no. 1 for a long time. Meanwhile d2h peaked. And now from worst or avg hd provider dish tv has leapfrogged to 27 hd. God knows who is next to be called a short-term-topper.

in my view out of 27 hd ch. Baby tv hd and utv stars hd totaly useless in dish tv...

shawl_who said:
Dish TV's future i bright.... in Just abt 4 months, SES8 is going to launch for 95e slot. :tup.
They'll have the max. TP capacity, simultaneously using 4 satellites for their transmission. :skd
right said but
all dth have a future... In this compition any DTH can change the game any moment

Abhi9x said:
shawl_who said:
right said but
all dth have a future... In this compition any DTH can change the game any moment

Yes, U r right.... the game can change any moment.
But if U look @ the current TP capacity, only Dish TV looks to be at ease. Others are facing some sort of a space crunch.

Airtel have space and 1 tp is still un used.

But dont know why they are not using that one

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock