Good News Free Airtel & Tata Play HD STB

Arun Nehra

Solutions
Reaction score
The OTT effect can be clearly seen in DTH industry in past few years.
Earlier Tata Play was giving Free connection in Dhamaka offer.

& recently Tata Play has announced only Box offer for 2500/- & get 3000/-.

Whereas DishTV has also launched Zing box with 4 years.

Now Airtel has come up with Free HD Box offer.
Pay 1700/- and get 1 Year Hindi Basic HD pack & Airtel HD STB only with 1 year warranty.

DTH industry is really in trouble.

The contents have not improved rather degraded..take for instance serials too much drama added without any new idea or something to learn whereas in 90s and start of 20s era serial were a treat to watch, not only they valued family bonds but also educated people ..movies also one could see same movies getting played other day , back in 90 s we had one or 2 channels and they used to show all sorts of programmes for all age groups ( morning cartoon, songs, afternoon- movies, evening again cartoon , night only new episodes but in today's time one could see same night shows are getting repeat telecast whole day!

Two genres they forgot one is horror shows and cartoons , although we have dedicated cartoon channels but again they are playing same content over and over

where do you found this airtel offer i couldn't find this offer on airtel website.

Airtel ka offer kab aya Bhai
It was there since Jan in 1800/- which included 1700/- 1year package cost +100/- HD STB cost.

But yesterday only I saw that Now pay 1 year Hindi Basic HD pack cost of 1700/- and you will get new HD Box free with 1 year warranty.
Not available online.

It was there since Jan in 1800/- which included 1700/- 1year package cost +100/- HD STB cost.

But yesterday only I saw that Now pay 1 year Hindi Basic HD pack cost of 1700/- and you will get new HD Box free with 1 year warranty.
Not available online.
How many channels and any list

How many channels and any list
x4WhQqg.jpg

WzbIAYj.jpg

Above channels + you can add any channel without any extra NCF.
5 HD & 42 SD Paid channels

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock