9XO Soon On Tata Sky

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 91
  • Views: Views 10,686

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
In terms of English music going beyond the six metros, Electronic Dance Music (EDM) has grown. “Pop music is also growing. A song should be a simple melody. When we did ‘One Direction’ special last year, we asked people to send videos of themselves dancing to songs of ‘One Direction’. A lot of entries came from the smaller metros and the satellite towns.”

9XO, which is carried on several cable and direct-to-home (DTH) platforms, is expected to do a distribution deal with Tata Sky soon.

Read more at: 9XO to grow reach and go beyond music videos | TelevisionPost.com

:eek:hya :eek:hya

This is really a gr8 news :eek:hya
I have been creating all d hue n cry abt how gud this channel is, finally some success :win

Its 10 times better than VH1.

Chances are gud for ADTV as well, now that its coming on TS. :eek:hya

Yeah 9XO is a very Good Channel i Seen this Channel some months ago on Hathway at my Native

9XO, which is carried on several cable and direct-to-home (DTH) platforms, is expected to do a distribution deal with Tata Sky soon.
The deal has not done yet.. its expected to do only. so we cant confirm as its coming soon.. Hopes only...:D

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
The deal has not done yet.. its expected to do only. so we cant confirm as its coming soon.. Hopes only...:D

But Tata Sky Nodal officers Also conform That 9xo and 9X Jalwa Soon On Tata Sky :k:shy from some months ago

if 9xo want to lead in urban area then they surely come on tata sky

Rushil.D said:
But Tata Sky Nodal officers Also conform That 9xo and 9X Jalwa Soon On Tata Sky :k:shy from some months ago

Yaar its from months ago, i am not telling as its not coming in TS but its long time still Deal didnt done.. This made me to write like that only.. :) U know what hapenned to Express TV .. its almost in the line up but still not..

excellent news for tata sky users so we can expect this channel along with some other channels at the end of this month:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

It's a very good channel. I wonder why it is not on two major DTH platforms till now!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock