9XO Soon On Tata Sky

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 91
  • Views: Views 10,732
geekvishal said:
It's a very good channel. I wonder why it is not on two major DTH platforms till now!

may be some carriage fee issue with these two dth that this channel is not coming so now it looks that issue has been resolved so soon we may get to see 9xO on tata sky and on other dth platform

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Yaar its from months ago, i am not telling as its not coming in TS but its long time still Deal didnt done.. This made me to write like that only.. :) U know what hapenned to Express TV .. its almost in the line up but still not..

Yeah That is But I think Express TV don't Have That Much Money to Paid Carriage fee of Tata Sky :huh:shy

shawl_who said:
Agreed.... log time back, there was an article, which had d following lines:

"We are on all the digital platforms except for the DTH. We should be soon on Airtel and Tata Sky, while Dish and Videocon will be the second level of reach. "

Luke Kenny: "It's just a matter of time before 9XO becomes No 1 pure intl music channel" | Editorial-Leadership | Radioandmusic.com

But, still it hasnt been added, either on TS or ADTV :no :'(

But Now I think we expect 9xo on Both ADTV and TS :)

hope for best :win

Rushil.D said:
Yeah That is But I think Express TV don't Have That Much Money to Paid Carriage fee of Tata Sky :huh:shy

they are spending more than 30 crores for marketing the channel.so they have money to pay carriage fee

shawl_who said:
Agreed.... log time back, there was an article, which had d following lines:

"We are on all the digital platforms except for the DTH. We should be soon on Airtel and Tata Sky, while Dish and Videocon will be the second level of reach. "

Luke Kenny: "It's just a matter of time before 9XO becomes No 1 pure intl music channel" | Editorial-Leadership | Radioandmusic.com

But, still it hasnt been added, either on TS or ADTV :no :'(

But MTV Indies not taken long time to add on Tata(Sky and Airtel DTH.:eek:hya

shawl_who said:
Chances are gud for ADTV as well

If 9xO is a good channel compares to VH1 then Indiacast UTV won't allows airtel to add this channel because they don't wants to spoil our business and airtel don't wants to boil their relationship :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock