A-la-Carte comparison of all DTHs As on 12th November, 2015

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 308
  • Views: Views 57,122
RE: A-la-Carte comparison of all DTHs

wewake said:
Prateek bro... please wait... it is a very difficult job to create such a chart.. as in dish tv website there is lot of confusion for me... coz there is a-la-carte option is available 2-3 times with differnt prices.... will update it by tomorrow.

bro..........thats true..........its very confusing
take ur time bro.............watever u r doing its very very good as it will help users a lot........

one more thing bro.........the a la carte prices u mentioned r applicable when u subscribed to any base pack..........but if u wanted only a la carte package so for that i sent u the link in my previous posts

prateek1987 said:
hi

but y the list is not updated with dish tv. watever the channels r in dish tv, they r in a la carte too. as per the govt., each dth has to provide ala carte options to its subscribers.

DISHTV HD Channels List, DTH Set Top Box Channels, Make Your Pack

Prateek bro, about 96% a-la-carte prices are updated in Dish TV section. you can check :)

jay kumar said:
bro studio n is not a tamil channel its a telugu channel

Studio N moved to the Telugu Section :) THanks

Wewake bro follow this : Sun Direct ala carte details

This will give you all channels of sun direct's ala carte price. Some channels are free that means those will be RS 0 p.m. I think the list will help you bro.

Bishnu15 said:
Wewake bro follow this : Sun Direct ala carte details

This will give you all channels of sun direct's ala carte price. Some channels are free that means those will be RS 0 p.m. I think the list will help you bro.

updated... but bishnu bro price of free channels is not marked... they are blank on d chart... n not regarded as cheapest on comparison.

RE: A-la-Carte comparison of all DTHs- As on 17-01-2015

thread updated- devotional & shopping categories are added.

great work...everyone comparison a-la-carte channel pricing By it.

Vikram said:
great work...everyone comparison a-la-carte channel pricing By it.

thank you :)

RE: A-la-Carte comparison of all DTHs- As on 22-01-2015

list updated with KBS World removed from RDTV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock