A-la-Carte comparison of all DTHs As on 12th November, 2015

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 308
  • Views: Views 57,031
RE: A-la-Carte comparison of all DTHs

wewake said:
BY A-LA-CARTE prices one can make his own pack.... or can subscribe a particular channel....

in sun direct the basic is mandatory.for example if the sun tv is available in basic pack so a customer can watch it on basic pack itself.so there is no necessity of basic pack their

jay kumar said:
in sun direct the basic is mandatory.for example if the sun tv is available in basic pack so a customer can watch it on basic pack itself.so there is no necessity of basic pack their

ok.. but here am comparing a-la-carte..so we need a-la-carte of each n every channel

wewake said:
ok.. but here am comparing a-la-carte..so we need a-la-carte of each n every channel

Agree bro. This thread is a A-la-carte price comparison and not about the availability of channel in base pack.

wewake said:

bro sun direct is not giving all channels in alacarte.

Sadiq said:
Agree bro. This thread is a A-la-carte price comparison and not about the availability of channel in base pack.

i am also saying this thread is for alacarte.none of the time i said this thread is for base pack.

jay kumar said:
i am also saying this thread is for alacarte.none of the time i said this thread is for base pack.

I think you have mistaken. I did not mean that you are saying it as a pack comparison. I wanted to say, we should consider the availability of a channel in base packs when comparing a-la-carte prices.

most of the dish tv prices r wrong in ur sheet. i provided u the link in my previous post n plz update it too with correct prices.

prateek1987 said:
most of the dish tv prices r wrong in ur sheet. i provided u the link in my previous post n plz update it too with correct prices.

Prateek bro... please wait... it is a very difficult job to create such a chart.. as in dish tv website there is lot of confusion for me... will update it by tomorrow if there will be any wrong info

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock