A-La-Carte price shown in ADTV website still valid?

diplomat said:
do u feel the selection is fine??
I will be out of south super value ARP on 28.5.13 and plan to go for the FTA route as you suggested. I will select on their website, put my details and submit.
errors can happen in mail, hence I feel the other way is safe..

selection is fine.

I will select on their website, put my details and submit.-sometimes got never activated.

Try with mail(you can put channel price lcn)
refer-How to select a-la-carte pack in airtel?

oh thats the problem, then As u suggested I will list out carefully and mail to the ID suggested by you in the link, thanks
I will revert back after activation

Dear Piinku,
I am back to square, as customer care has clearly denied retaining any free topup along with a-la-carte pack.
This I have confirmed twice through different customer IDs of my friends, but the answer remains same.
We need to pay for each single channel as we select, the free topup only is for the monthly packs available and not for 150/- FTA as it is known a-la-carte.

diplomat said:
Dear Piinku,
I am back to square, as customer care has clearly denied retaining any free topup along with a-la-carte pack.
This I have confirmed twice through different customer IDs of my friends, but the answer remains same.
We need to pay for each single channel as we select, the free topup only is for the monthly packs available and not for 150/- FTA as it is known a-la-carte.

it is also a monthly pack "fta pack"
I have activated free topup thru cc after activating through email.:):)

in no way they are accepting to offer regional free topup with a-la-carte, I confirmed again and again.
hopefully u have got that much before and now its not there

diplomat said:
by the way, can u tell me ur selection package pl.

Bro,i was using in jan.i changed because it wasn't suitable.
let me find some snaps to show if available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock