A-La-Carte price shown in ADTV website still valid?

diplomat

Reaction score
Any member having exposure to the A-La-Carte options, kindly confirm whether the individual channel price shown in ADTV website is still valid as on date?
Particularly in case of HD channels almost all the prices have gone up on topup, but they remain in this option
members using the option as package may kindly throw some light pl....

diplomat said:
Any member having exposure to the A-La-Carte options, kindly confirm whether the individual channel price shown in ADTV website is still valid as on date?
Particularly in case of HD channels almost all the prices have gone up on topup, but they remain in this option

Yes all the prices are valid on the website. You have to select the cahnnels, fill your details at the bottom of the page and click submit.
I am using A la carte packs in ADTV. Had a bad experience with customer care while try to activate. But it got resolved.

sugandhel said:
diplomat said:

Yes all the prices are valid on the website. You have to select the cahnnels, fill your details at the bottom of the page and click submit.
I am using A la carte packs in ADTV. Had a bad experience with customer care while try to activate. But it got resolved.
refer my old thread for activation of a-la-carte pack.

is still the lifetime topup free with this mode of activation, dear piinku pl confirm
I have oriya lifetime free topup with south super value at present and afraid I may need to pay after that.
if the package still remains free, I will have bit free hand in choosing channels within 150/-

diplomat said:
is still the lifetime topup free with this mode of activation, dear piinku pl confirm
I have oriya lifetime free topup with south super value at present and afraid I may need to pay after that.
if the package still remains free, I will have bit free hand in choosing channels within 150/-

They will activate a-la-carte pack first.
Then you have to call cc to get lifetime topup free.

just about to ask for a help and u got me there
here is my list assuming oriya topup as free
1. all the DD and zero charged channels
2. ETV Oriya, OTV, SAB, LIFE OK, Discovery HD, NGC HD, History HD, NDTV India, Times Now, B4U, Disney, Hangama, channel V
these all take me to 150/-, then hindi HD topup @ 50/- with Starplus, Sony, Color and Zee
what do u feel???

diplomat said:
just about to ask for a help and u got me there
here is my list assuming oriya topup as free
1. all the DD and zero charged channels
2. ETV Oriya, OTV, SAB, LIFE OK, Discovery HD, NGC HD, History HD, NDTV India, Times Now, B4U, Disney, Hangama, channel V
these all take me to 150/-, then hindi HD topup @ 50/- with Starplus, Sony, Color and Zee
what do u feel???

yes,try with sending mail them.
Don't try changing channel list include in 150pack on your own through selfcare or sms ,you will be charged.:no:no

you can revert back to base pack at any time.

do u feel the selection is fine??
I will be out of south super value ARP on 28.5.13 and plan to go for the FTA route as you suggested. I will select on their website, put my details and submit.
errors can happen in mail, hence I feel the other way is safe..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock