A new channel Saradha is Testing on Intelsat-10 @ 68.5*E

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
A new channel Saradha is Testing on Intelsat-10 @ 68.5*E

Friends its a new channel Testing on Intelsat-10 at 68.5*E and the parameters are:-:hrt

CH.NAME:- SARADHA
FREQ:-3733 V 7200
MOD:-DVB-S2 Mpeg-4 (8PSK)

It is the frequency on which PTC channels were Running before and now they left so TP'S
were vacant and this channel started Today testing,Hope for good channel soon on rest of TP'S.:lol

At the spot unable to post the SS as Electricity problem and will post the Image shortly wait...
So the news was compulsory and I did it. Thanks:)

Re: A new channel Sraadha is Testing on Intelsat-10 @ 68.5*E

Nice info . :) any idea what kind of channel is this.

RE: A new channel Sraadha is Testing on Intelsat-10 @ 68.5*E

HERE ARE SS OF THIS CHANNEL:-

Ok21q.jpg

5XN3D.jpg

Q7Yxp.jpg

So Enjoy new channel at the spot I don't know what type of
channel it is as showing Classical-Music only....:):eek:hya

IndianMascot said:
Nice info . :) any idea what kind of channel is this.
:hello IM Bro. Actually at the spot I don't know what type of
channel it is as showing Classical-Music only...:)

JENIUS-JATT said:
HERE ARE SS OF THIS CHANNEL:-

Ok21q.jpg
Does your box store channel serially like 501, 502, 503 ............. ? And other question is

Apparently you convert C band frequency to KU band frequency. My question is to you that according to above TP you set it to 11167 right? I want to ask u just which band u choose for the frequency? C band / KU band / Universal? My guess is maybe C Band.

Thanks.

Max said:
Does your box store channel serially like 501, 502, 503 ............. ? And other question is

Apparently you convert C band frequency to KU band frequency. My question is to you that according to above TP you set it to 11167 right? I want to ask u just which band u choose for the frequency? C band / KU band / Universal? My guess is maybe C Band.

Thanks.
:hello Friend MAX very nice question ,The Answer is Yes you are absolutely right bro. I have
to convert the C-band frequencies into Ku band and I select the Universal LNB while feeding
the frequency.:lol
Your second query is about the channel count number, It starts from 81 by default and so on..
As it store the info. of D2H channel as pre loaded not shown in menu. But working very fine.
Its scan is too fast in searching fta channels...:)

Look this banda also had converted C band to KU band & scanned the satellite but he choose LNB type = C Band (Not Universal). It is also ok to set it to C band? I am already agree with you & ready to go with Universal LNBF type but problem is I have got satellite finder & when I will go to add C band lnbf on terrace I cant check it exactly working on which LNBF type. My question is now only to you that it does work with LNBF type = C Band too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TfcGtnVAFAY#t=202s

Thanks very much!

Max said:
Look this banda also had converted C band to KU band & scanned the satellite but he choose LNB type = C Band (Not Universal). It is also ok to set it to C band? I am already agree with you & ready to go with Universal LNBF type but problem is I have got satellite finder & when I will go to add C band lnbf on terrace I cant check it exactly working on which LNBF type. My question is now only to you that it does work with LNBF type = C Band too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TfcGtnVAFAY#t=202s

Thanks very much!
WOW! you are right bro. it is working fine for me also as I just check for you .I mean I change the LNB settings from Universal to C band and it is working nothing happen after changing bro.:)

So this means it has no effect on changing it to c band or Ku band ? :sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock