DDF Exclusive Aaj Tak HD added by ADTV

So right now only Demo set top boxes can access this channel. I think that's also very very unlikely. The channel simply sits on the transponder :)

So right now only Demo set top boxes can access this channel. I think that's also very very unlikely. The channel simply sits on the transponder :)
Yes, we need to wait 24hrs for its Topup Activation. Airtel needs to work on this too😩

Be grateful that Airtel added Aaj Tak HD, not the most bakwaas news channel of all (CNBC HD). Dish TV and Videocon are missing many important HD channels but they are wasting space with CNBC HD. :wall:

TBH (to be honest), there is a much better HD news channel: DD News HD.

Ts was having Exclusivity Deal with Star for this channel :ok2: Now its over so others are adding it . Same ADTV now carrying CBC as Exclusively :ok2:
It think its not becoz Exclusive Deals probably i feel due to LCN issues TS is delaying addition of CBC

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock