DDF Exclusive Aaj Tak HD added by ADTV

If they can not give free preview of any channels than why they still alive customer identification top up. Batter remove it so that the confusion will clear. Being a ARP user not able to add any channels :mad::mad:

I also activated. I have to say channel PQ is very bad. They are just upscaling SD content to HD and program lineup also same as Aaj Tak. Nothing special in this HD channel.

IMG-20190320-165601.jpg

Last edited:
Airtel is knowingly not adding the channels in HD customer identification topup or they've forgot about the topup?
In this pricing system, every new channel should be given on free preview for at least 15 days.

Airtel is knowingly not adding the channels in HD customer identification topup or they've forgot about the topup?
As, they removed all old packs from database. Maybe its not possible to add them. So, HD Cust Identification Topup is of no use now. Luring ARP users to migrate to TRAI packs is also another main reason.
In this pricing system, every new channel should be given on free preview for at least 15 days.
Its, not compulsory. If Broadcasters gives Free Preview then DPOs will also give. Otherwise its loss for DPOs in new regime So, no one is ready to lose atleast few rupees.

First of all Aaj Tak HD is not Upscaled HD. The PQ of Aaj Tak HD is not well for Airtel DTH.The PQ in Tata Sky and GTPL /GTPL KCBPL is more good than Airtel DTH.
Second, I attached the SS of Aaj Tak HD
Exactly what came to my mind while reading posts of this thread. This is not the AAJ TAK HD PQ we get on Tata Sky. PQ of AAJ TAK HD is just excellent on Tata Sky, other TS users can't deny it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock