Aamir Khan, Rajinikanth and Mohanlal to unite on big screen for Rajamouli Mahabharat

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
While Baahubali 2 is up for an April 28, 2017 release, last month it was reported that SS Rajamouli has already started brainstorming on his next which will be an epic trilogy based on the tale of Mahabharat. The film we hear will most likely hit the floors in 2018 after the scripting of the story. Now BollywoodLife’s source reveals that SS Rajamouli is toying with the idea and as he wants to cater to the large audience and in order to give it a pan India appeal. Our source said, “Rajamouli is currently busy with Baahubali 2, but he is thrilled about Mahabharat. He wants to take Aamir Khan, Rajinikanth and Mohanlal on board for this project. He is yet to decide on the characters these stars will portray.”

Now, that will definitely qualify as the biggest casting coup by any filmmaker, and Rajamouli will be the first filmmaker to have such stalwarts under one project, if only everything goes as per his conviction. With Aamir Khan, Rajinikanth and Mohanlal in one film, it would be like the best of three worlds coming together. Not only these three superstars are huge crowd pullers when it comes to their respective box office, but are actors par excellence.

Earlier it was also reported that the trilogy will be made with a budget of a whopping Rs 400 crore. It will be shot in three languages — Telugu, Tamil and Hindi — simultaneously. The makers are planning to rope in stars not only from South cinema, but also from the Hindi film industry. But as we know Rajamouli, he likes to work at his own pace and is a perfectionist in that sense. While Rajamouli was a little skeptical about working with superstars earlier coz he requires their undivided time and dates, looks like after Baahubali’s success Aamir, Rajinikanth and Mohanlal, would not really mind investing their precious time and efforts in the filmmaker’s magnum opus project.

In fact, Aamir Khan at an event recently had expressed interest in Rajamouli’s Mahabharata and even added that he’d like to be a part of the film as Karna or Lord Krishna, he said “I am a huge fan of Rajamouli’s work and if he ever plans to make Mahabharata, I’d love to play Krishna or Karna. I might actually go with Krishna.”

Aamir Khan, Rajinikanth and Mohanlal to unite on the big screen for SS Rajamouli's Mahabharat - Bollywoodlife.com

Amir gud for karna but not krishna coz of height pblm .. Btwn I wont found any characters that suitable for mohan lal & Rajini ..

Gobinaath said:
Amir gud for karna but not krishna coz of height pblm .. Btwn I wont found any characters that suitable for mohan lal & Rajini ..

Mohanlal can play the role of Bhiman.
In Malayalam a new project script is finished, it is also based on Mahabharatha named 'Randamoozham' (novel of M.T.Vasudevan) the central character is Bhiman the role will be played by Mohanlal..:)
The budget of this movie will be around 500-600 cr. It will be produced by the joint venture of a foreign company & Indian company.

Saj 007 said:
Mohanlal can play the role of Bhiman.
In Malayalam a new project script is finished, it is also based on Mahabharatha named 'Randamoozham' (novel of M.T.Vasudevan) the central character is Bhiman the role will be played by Mohanlal..:)
The budget of this movie will be around 500-600 cr. It will be produced by the joint venture of a foreign company & Indian company.

yeah gud pick bro and i think Rajini can be play as Yudhishthira (Dharumar) :tup:) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock