Abnormally High Sound

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Have Anyone noticed that the audio level of some channels is too high.?
Many of shared FTA Channels such as DD Bangla, Aakash Aath, Sangeet Bangla, Star Utsav, DD -Girnar, Mahuaa TV etc have audio high in my homecast Stb.

Its ok with channels coming from Sundirect's own Transponders,but its irritating if u change channel to any of above.

I well know SD can do nothing as this comes from RDTV TP
well, they do increase or re-modulate audio level of their own feed.

Please experts throw some light on this.

According to my opinion sun direct should increase the sound of the channels of their own tp. Asianet,ten sports,discovery,asianet plus,star vijay,reporter tv and some other channels have very low/poor volume.they have to increase the volume of these channels immediately

Members please comment. Some channels have too loud audio.

Bishnu15 said:
Members please comment. Some channels have too loud audio.

Bishnu Bro Loud Audio Because From Some Channel Station Only & Not a Dth or Stb :)

Reliance shared channels have higher volume levels. So Sun direct should increase their audio levels.And reliance shared channels audio quality is good when compared to sun direct channel tp's audio quality

Reliance tp channels are having good quality in picture and sound. sun direct should increase the volume level of their tp channels.
Asianet, Asianet plus, Reporter,Vijay tv,Discovery,Ten sports channels are having very low volume. Have any one facing this problem. They have to increase the volume of these channels very soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock