About new channels

Cargo Cargo

Reaction score
All of you said that new channels will come as diwali gift but up to now its not came?when will they add new channels?

Speculations were running wild on bulk addition of channels for Diwali. But now it has become a wait and see game.

They got two new tps and they cannot waste money without using them. So they must be doing something. So far 9 channels added on 9th TP. Still space for 39 ch on 9th TP and 13 HD or 48 SD or some mix on 10th TP.

v_srikanth961 said:
Speculations were running wild on bulk addition of channels for Diwali. But now it has become a wait and see game.

They got two new tps and they cannot waste money without using them. So they must be doing something. So far 9 channels added on 9th TP. Still space for 39 ch on 9th TP and 13 HD or 48 SD or some mix on 10th TP.

Not 9 channels. Till now only 8 channels are added.

Romedy Now
Raj Digital Plus
Suvarna Plus
Jia News
Maa Gold
News Xpress
Public TV
DD Podhigai

Sadiq said:
Not 9 channels. Till now only 8 channels are added.

Romedy Now
Raj Digital Plus
Suvarna Plus
Jia News
Maa Gold
News Xpress
Public TV
DD Podhigai

may be Jinvani is 9th , as new added

Oh.. I am out of city. So not aware of the addition and just now I read the news in DDF.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock