Discussion About tatasky binge+ connection without broadband compulsory

About tatasky binge+ connection without broadband compulsory

• Total voters

Technomantra

Reaction score
Why tatasky imposing customer to have broadband connection compulsory to get new tatasky binge plus setop on other hand airtel doesn't necessarily to have bb connection to get their Android box I want binge plus connection but their cc always to you have to bb connection..they should free customer to choose their setop box ..what is our member think so I started this poll

Initially, they will setup your account on the set top box and offering free 1 month of OTT subscription.

You can use your mobile WiFi hotspot for the same.

I remember when I bought the set top box and they turned On the box for the setup an update (1 GB) came to install without any option to skip, may be thats why they are asking for the broadband option.

Not sure but I guess you can also request them to configure and setup the box at their end first and hand it over after setup is completed.

Bro they are not giving connection without broadband connection they says it's our company policy I told them I would be PROVIDE mobile hotspot for box but they totally deniy

Bro they are not giving connection without broadband connection they says it's our company policy I told them I would be PROVIDE mobile hotspot for box but they totally deniy
No they have given me the connection I am using with Mobile hotspot only

For that's reason there set top box suddenly down from 5999 to 2499 with in a year they are applied useless terms and conditions

Its a standard procedure for their customer service to make sure Binge+ subscriber have a broadband connection, don't know why they do that but it's not necessary, as other members also confirmed above. Just say yes to CC if they are insisting, the STB can be connected to internet via hotspot from mobile.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock