Good News Bought new Tatasky Binge+ connection

• Thread starter chaitu7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 9,160
Arihant supports basic free recording. @tbs

Already ended programmes of the present day, in the Arihant, can also be recorded in free option.

No need to keep STB switched ON during programme after recording for it has been set.

Last edited:
Here is the screenshot about recording plans
axkhTTs.jpg

Any channel can be recorded bro.
Thanks

Arihant supports basic free recording. @tbs

Already ended programmes of the present day, in the Arihant, can also be recorded in free option.

No need to keep STB switched ON during programme after recording for it has been set.
Great news, thanks for the feedback

Yes bro, considering all, I got good deal.
do we need recharge dth to work OTTs? or only OTT subscription is enough.can we use these apps in others tv?is hotstar or other apps running with 4k or 1080p?whats is different tata sky amazon fire stick and binge box?

Yes we need to recharge DTH to work OTT's..yes apps can be used in other devices with same login. If content is 4k and tv supports 4k, then it is 4k will support..

Tatasky Amazon fire stick is streaming device just like Firestick where only apps will work and with Binge box, you can use for both tv & apps.

Yes we need to recharge DTH to work OTT's..yes apps can be used in other devices with same login. If content is 4k and tv supports 4k, then it is 4k will support..

Tatasky Amazon fire stick is streaming device just like Firestick where only apps will work and with Binge box, you can use for both tv & apps.
but i read somewhere in tata sky website apps can login in only one tv and 3 mobile .did u login in other tv ?

Set favourute
Guide button -> select the group of channels -> move up down the list of channels but don't select any channel, press i button when needed channel is highlighted -> set as favourite -> press back button to get back to the list of channels.
Not clear bro..could you please elaborate

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock