Good News Bought new Tatasky Binge+ connection

• Thread starter chaitu7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 9,269
Congrats @chaitu7 bro so now you are currently using Airtel Xtreme as well as Tata Sky Binge+ according to you which is better 😉

congratulations @chaitu7 bro.you could have used dhamaka offer and got full cashback to your account.
Yes bro, but for Tatasky Binge+, Dhamaka Cashback offer is for 6k, i feel instead of this, i got better deal for 1500/-, so opted for it.

Congrats @chaitu7 bro so now you are currently using Airtel Xtreme as well as Tata Sky Binge+ according to you which is better 😉
Yes bro, i have just started using Tatasky Binge+, not much explored yet, but both have their own sweet prons & cons.

When you talk about HD picture quality, Airtel slightly has edge over Tatasky Binge+. SD picture quality, Tatasky Binge+ is way ahead than Airtel. Sound Quality more or less same, the problem with Tatasky Binge+ is that, there is uneven sound in some channels. UI also more or less both are good, and coming to Remote, Airtel Xstream is way good than Tatasky Binge+. Coming to recording, Tatasky Binge+ is providing basic recording for free and which is not there in Airtel Xstream. I don't have surround system to check Dolby or etc here in my hometown so cannot comment much on that, and Prime video, Hotstar etc apps clarity is more or less same in Both.

Please let me know if you need any more info. Happy to help.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock