about zing digital

jithin unni said:
any one tell me zing digi kerala lounching date

Zing will not going to launch in Southern Market i already posted it at posts #2.

zing digital are planing to canvas cable customers.wii be launch in kerala 100% on next month :tup

uthamsangeeth said:
zing digital are planing to canvas cable customers.wii be launch in kerala 100% on next month :tup

What is the source ? because i have the source that Zing will going to launch in Gujarat, Maharashtra and North East states in upcoming days.

Anirudha Das said:
What is the source ? because i have the source that Zing will going to launch in Gujarat, Maharashtra and North East states in upcoming days.

I have source but I dont like to put now . pls put the ur source first ,if u got

uthamsangeeth said:
pls put the source first ,if u got

Here Mr. RC Venkateish is announcing Zing's next assignment

Capture.jpg

Read this whole interview:

‘Zing will operate on higher EBITDA margins’ | TelevisionPost.com

uthamsangeeth said:
I have source but I dont like to put now . pls put the ur source first ,if u got

Yaah sure you can't said Zing is going to launch in Kerela first if you have source then give.

uthamsangeeth said:
my source in ur source before debating read carefully..:no:no:no:no

But here is not written that the next assignment is Kerela like you're saying Zing is going to launch next month in Kerela.

Anirudha Das said:
But here is not written that the next assignment is Kerela like you're saying Zing is going to launch next month in Kerela.

I believe kerala in south india , there is no mention month agreed . now ur debate on starting date . it is on next month . wait

in ur post

Zing will not going to launch in Southern Market i already posted it at posts

uthamsangeeth said:
I believe kerala in south india , there is no mention month agreed . now ur debate on starting date . it is on next month . wait

in ur post

Zing will not going to launch in Southern Market i already posted it at posts

I totally agreed what i said Zing will not going to launch in Southern Market before Maharashtra, North East states the reason is dishtv don't have big south channels right now they don't have Sun channels, Raj channels also other big channels i don't know the name so dishtv needs to add big south channels first to launch Zing in Southern market so can't say Zing is going to launch in Kerela because we have couple of days left to complete March.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock