about zing digital

Anirudha Das said:
I totally agreed what i said Zing will not going to launch in Southern Market before Maharashtra, North East states the reason is dishtv don't have big south channels right now they don't have Sun channels, Raj channels also other big channels i don't know the name so dishtv needs to add big south channels first to launch Zing in Southern market so can't say Zing is going to launch in Kerela because we have couple of days left to complete March.

:huh:huh I think next month is to April 30

Launching is not an big issue. Is there any report from company on what response they are getting in current market

Anirudha Das said:
Zing digital will not going to enter south market after Bengal and Odisha their next concentration is Maharashtra and Gujarat and then North East States.

zing coming soon in tamil nadu

dipayan said:
Why Dish isn't enough ?

Zing carries regional flavor and dishtv is the main brand which is utilized for Rest Of India viewers.

Anirudha Das said:
Zing carries regional flavor and dishtv is the main brand which is utilized for Rest Of India viewers.

West bengal is in ROI or south ?:huh One more question. All 20 bengali channels of zing available in dish or not ?

I Personaly Like Dish TV over Zing Digital as There is No 220 pack on Zing & Sony not Included in 175 Pack

dipayan said:
West bengal is in ROI or south ?:huh One more question. All 20 bengali channels of zing available in dish or not ?

All the channels of dishtv is also available in Zing but the only difference is channels packaging dishtv offers more hindi channels and Zing Bengal offers bangla channels in packaging so all the 20 bangla channels is available in Rs. 175 pack key thing channel packaging and rate cards.

Anirudha Das said:
All the channels of dishtv is also available in Zing but the only difference is channels packaging dishtv offers more hindi channels and Zing Bengal offers bangla channels in packaging so all the 20 bangla channels is available in Rs. 175 pack key thing channel packaging and rate cards.

Suppose zing is launched in Gujarat or some other state with same price pack. Will they provide these 20 Bengali channels for those states customers in base packs ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock