ABS1 setup on D2h Dish in Delhi area

This weekend I will attach side lnb for DD+. I hope will get my all 59 channels back bit doubt whether too much distance distract the dd+ signal but I dont think so. Signals are far better than abs1:)

Well guys, please advise other satellite which can be hunt wid this setup. I mean prime would be ABS1 and other would be side LnB. Will buy more lnb n disqc switch this weekend from Lajpat market.

Yes, def. u can get ABS1 and DD+ on the same setup.
Ill soon be trying out SES7 and ABS1 on the same dish, with prime as DD+, side lnb's ABS1 and SES7.
I ve managed to get SES7 and DD+(prime).
People report, that ABS1 and DD+ can be got, with DD as prime.

So, with DD as prime, ABS1 and SES7 cud be attached to either side of DD+. :eek:hya

Very nice Shawl.., will try that as well. By the way bro, what sat n channels u watching these days ?

Usually ABS1, as that is the only gud sat. receivable on a small Ku dish.
U can other sats. as well in Delhi, like Yahsat and Telstar18, if U wanna try them. But hot weather plays a spoilsport.
U can check out my threads for the sats. I have recieved in Delhi on Ku dish. :tup

Rightly said bro..... hot weather spoils...., good info on ku reception in delhi. Sure search ur thread today ....,

Hello friends !! Today I successfully attached side LnB as DD+ and the signal is good (above 65%).

Now I have total 100+ Free To Air channels.... SS of my setup & channels.

Probably, I'll try next for Yahsat and Telstar18 for other side. I know beam is not good in Delhi, hope you friends guide me on this... Should this would be a good idea... to have multiple LnB's setup in my current position :)

Thanks to all who supported me .... without your reply it won't be possible...

Cheers !!!

2lmv5sx.jpg

a9to61.jpg

9i7akp.jpg

33uz8mx.jpg

2q9jg5c.jpg

Repped bro. :k

Very very nice setup bro :clap.

But are you talking abt Yahsat or telstar on same setup. With ABS1 as prime, u wont get Yahsat on the same setup. The distance is too far.

Regarding Telstar, its @ 138e, dont even think abt it, on the same setup.

Thanks Shawl ... its all because of ur all nice advise.

Well Yahsat is at 52.5 e and distance is the same as Dd+ having from prime abs1. Can i try putting it right side n little bit low ? Im only worry about the signal.... If its already coming low in delhi area then it wont help me out here...,

Probably i will do anything in this setup only.... I dont want to move my dish to other direction for only few channels :)

ABS1 to DD+ difference = 93 - 75 = 18 degrees
ABS1 to Yahsat difference = 75 - 52 = 23 degrees.

You cant get Yahsat, with ABS1 as prime, I assure you. Yes, if you set the prime somewhere @64e, then you can get 52e and 75e as side lnbs on either sides.

Once, our very own DREAM GENIUS "VISHVISH" told me that, you can go about 17 degrees either side of the prime lnb. That makes the total distance to be around 33 degrees. :k

Thats why I m thinking about, SES7 and ABS1 on same dish, though it ll be very difficult.
coz, 108e - 75e = 33 degrees. :eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock