Sad News Account Deactivated on Account of Not Opting Channels as per New TRAI Rule

You're changing packs everyday? Is that allowed? Because I have no option of editing the channels after selecting.
Not editing
Reselect whole bunch of channels that's all
It's allowing bro

Not editing
It's allowing bro
Hmm, the website is crashing now.
And are u sure you're not getting billed twice for the same day if you select again? Means if per day 10rs is getting deducted, after selecting are you sure it is not deducting 20rs for the day we selected?

Last edited:
Not editing
It's allowing bro

are they giving FTA channels by default? just need to select some channels/bouquest which we want?
When I had submitted I was able to select channels. So now if I want to submit again will they charge Extra NCF?
I not submitting seeing problem of others..

Hmm, the website is crashing now.
And are u sure you're not getting billed twice for the same day if you select again? Means if per day 10rs is getting deducted, after selecting are you sure it is not deducting 20rs for the day we selected?
Iam sure nothing is deducted

Same here since 4th july. My ₹130 deducted after moving to new plan and account disconnected. How to get account balance back ?
Custmer care nmbrs are not working. Tried call back too but none of them working.
Don't panic, some one lost 3000 in dishtv last week.dont keep more balance in d2h and dishtv now a days.

are they giving FTA channels by default? just need to select some channels/bouquest which we want?
When I had submitted I was able to select channels. So now if I want to submit again will they charge Extra NCF?
I not submitting seeing problem of others..
Do not worry. They aren't charging for the channels in their base pack. Add whatever channels you want. Only our choice is getting billed. The extra channels are being pushed free of cost to us. I only want Kannada and English channels. Even though regional hindi/tamil/telugu, etc channels are useless to me, they are pushing it on me.

Last edited:
Don't panic, some one lost 3000 in dishtv last week.dont keep more balance in d2h and dishtv now a days.
I have almost 2500rs in balance. This is why I keep an eye on balance validity and daily deductions nowadays :(

I have almost 2500rs in balance. This is why I keep an eye on balance validity and daily deductions nowadays :(
You can keep your last monthly statement for your proof.

Their systems must have crashed due to high incoming traffic of requests, please remember they are not having technology standard at par with Tata Sky hence unable to perform seamless migration.

Also i request members not to give requests again n again as it won't serve purpose, i have not submitted request even once and old packs running smoothly without single interuption.

Why are people acting so despetate to make a switch? Remember there won't be any channel blackout if u miss deadline, operator will auto shift ur account to nearest best pack based on ur current channel subscription. If u r dissatisfied then at any later point u can ask them to make changes as per ur choice, this is much better option than making ur account stuck in technical glitches.

It's not at all convincing.. You are asking the public why they made the switch in a hurry.. Come on bro.. D2h was the first operator to come up with packages and migration plans supporting Trai . But implementation wise, it is the worst. They may not have technologies or resources to make everything normal In a a day.. But wait.. Do they atleast have a plan?

You are asking public why they are desperate and send requests again and again.. That's because it's our hard earned money and we dont want to throw it into Dustbin.. Instead Why don't d2h atleast have courtesy to send a general mail or msg to customer about what exactly is happening at thier end and an eta..
Instead I'm still receiving ivr calls to activate bhakti active and comedy active

It's almost 10 days still I'm not able to reach cc and neither they tried reaching me.. Instead there's only new confusions everyday

They have activated all zee prime bouquet to me though I didn't subscribe it.. Also I'm getting all hindi primo HD channels though I don't watch any..

Buut where are my subscribed tamil channels and bouquets? Only God and d2h knows...

Will shift to Tata sky once my pending balance of Rs.863 is finished

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock