Sad News Account Deactivated on Account of Not Opting Channels as per New TRAI Rule

Finally My services restored, They listoned my email..🙂

Their systems must have crashed due to high incoming traffic of requests, please remember they are not having technology standard at par with Tata Sky hence unable to perform seamless migration.

Also i request members not to give requests again n again as it won't serve purpose, i have not submitted request even once and old packs running smoothly without single interuption.

Why are people acting so despetate to make a switch? Remember there won't be any channel blackout if u miss deadline, operator will auto shift ur account to nearest best pack based on ur current channel subscription. If u r dissatisfied then at any later point u can ask them to make changes as per ur choice, this is much better option than making ur account stuck in technical glitches.

My was also deactivated today morning,then I called CC and bashed them...& Got everything restored

Finally restored. Dunno what did it, I sent 3-4 refresh requests and nothing happened for hours, I started up my firestick and was watching the match on hotstar. Later some time into the Indian innings I checked my d2h and it was back on.

Their systems must have crashed due to high incoming traffic of requests, please remember they are not having technology standard at par with Tata Sky hence unable to perform seamless migration.

Also i request members not to give requests again n again as it won't serve purpose, i have not submitted request even once and old packs running smoothly without single interuption.

Why are people acting so despetate to make a switch? Remember there won't be any channel blackout if u miss deadline, operator will auto shift ur account to nearest best pack based on ur current channel subscription. If u r dissatisfied then at any later point u can ask them to make changes as per ur choice, this is much better option than making ur account stuck in technical glitches.
Yes, it's like they are getting information through a web based form and would manually run some sql query during the night. Is it even logistical to do that for lakhs of customers? On twitter they are literally asking people to send them the list of channels on email which they would process because the website is not functional. I mean who does that?

One can't blame users for the issues d2h have. They need to prepare themselves like Tata Sky has did.

Submitted bro
I almost changing pack everyday
But today morning suddenly all channel's gone showing insufficient balances
I have balance almost 1200rs
Now all is normal
You're changing packs everyday? Is that allowed? Because I have no option of editing the channels after selecting.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock