Seeking Help TATA Sky Renew on 19th Jan, But no details Revealed as per new TRAI Rules

ajgamer

Reaction score
Hello! I've a renew of TATA Sky on January 19th, 2019. But, there are no details about the new plans/channel pricing as per the TRAI rules from TATA Sky.

I asked them multiple times on Twitter, but they are not saying/replying anything (simply ignoring the tweets). What to do?

Thanks.

BQrZl82.png

Edit: Conversation with TATA Sky on Chat

gKYDwWh.png

Last edited:
Hello! I've a renew of TATA Sky on January 19th, 2019. But, there are no details about the new plans/channel pricing as per the TRAI rules from TATA Sky.

I asked them multiple times on Twitter, but they are not saying/replying anything (simply ignoring the tweets). What to do?

Thanks.

BQrZl82.png
Wait till the next Delhi High Court hearing which is scheduled on 15th Jan, then decide.

It’s mainly about Tata Sky arguing about the new tariff model of TRAI and it’s practical effectiveness and ways it could harm their current business model. Here is a link to the recent news article for reference - Delhi HC cautions Tata Sky on non-implementation of TRAI tariff order, regulations - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI
Very well!

Why does this Government makes mandatory of any order so fast and then keeps on postponing it?

Poor Implementation all the time.

Very well!

Why does this Government makes mandatory of any order so fast and then keeps on postponing it?

Poor Implementation all the time.
Haha :biggrin: agree on that one. There is already a pending order of 15% discounts on bouquets which was to be implemented along with the new TRAI rules but it’s kind of in a postponed state as of now. If it gets implemented as well, broadcasters might lower the à la carte channels prices even more.

Haha :biggrin: agree on that one. There is already a pending order of 15% discounts on bouquets which was to be implemented along with the new TRAI rules but it’s kind of in a postponed state as of now. If it gets implemented as well, broadcasters might lower the à la carte channels prices even more.
Problem with the Government is that. You have made Monkey's to take decisions about Business which is run by Humans.

Ministry/Ministers hardly understand the business and it's stuff.

Aim of Government (What we expect): To make things easier and cheaper.
What Government Does: Makes things complicated, make businesses ruin and then all the hard-work/cost comes on the head of consumer. (Yes, Why would corporate take the burden?)

P.S.: This is not about Political Discussion since, it's about Government (which doesn't make it restricted to one single party, it applies to all of them).

Last edited:
Problem with the Government is that. You have made Monkey's to take decisions about Business which is run by Humans.

Ministry/Ministers hardly understand the business and it's stuff.

Aim of Government (What we expect): To make things easier and cheaper.
What Government Does: Makes things complicated, make businesses ruin and then all the hard-work/cost comes on the head of consumer. (Yes, Why would corporate take the burden?)

P.S.: This is not about Political Discussion since, it's about Government (which doesn't make it restricted to one single party, it applies to all of them).
I do understand your point. They are like rushing things to show peoples of the country how much they think about them. But in the process they are not being thoroughly considerate about the outcomes of the decisions they are taking at a rapid rate.

It’s almost like here, I bake a chocolate cake for you with all my effort but I forgot you are allergic to chocolate :blush:

I do understand your point. They are like rushing things to show peoples of the country how much they think about them. But in the process they are not being thoroughly considerate about the outcomes of the decisions they are taking at a rapid rate.

It’s almost like here, I bake a chocolate cake for you with all my effort but I forgot you are allergic to chocolate :blush:
Problem is that, they make the chocolate bitter too and of bad quality (over-baked). So whatever is it.

You can't eat yourself, you can't give it to other's and you can't do anything with it. It's waste of time and money.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock