Activated infinity ARP (All SD + All HD) at ₹5250 only

• Thread starter Thread starter dipanshu2404
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 40
  • Views Views: Views 7,959
vicks619 said:
I ma not able to subscribe to 5250 pack, every time i try it says unable to change plan , please try again later. I am on my plan 99. how to do it

Have u recharged for rs.5500 :huh ..

vicks619 said:
I have 5251 in my account
5500 rs. Plan is official one so cant comment abt 5250 plan coz itz unofficial one and if u want recharge 250 more then call adtv cc and activate ..

vicks619 said:
I ma not able to subscribe to 5250 pack, every time i try it says unable to change plan , please try again later. I am on my plan 99. how to do it

site issue, keep trying, I too encountered last time while changing, 2 days showed error after that it changed. Keep on trying it ll be done.

deemah786 said:
site issue, keep trying, I too encountered last time while changing, 2 days showed error after that it changed. Keep on trying it ll be done.

Yup most of the time if you log out and log in again the issue will be fixed immediately. This error happens all the time in selfcare.

deemah786 said:

I tried at 12 am ,it failed and then called cc. The person told server is down and call in morning. I kept on on trying for several times and then gave up. At 4 in the morning got few failed message and one success message. They have indeed sh#tty servers. Thanks for the help though

vicks619 said:
I tried at 12 am ,it failed and then called cc. The person told server is down and call in morning. I kept on on trying for several times and then gave up. At 4 in the morning got few failed message and one success message. They have indeed sh#tty servers. Thanks for the help though

Night time Airtel servers always go into maintenance mode. The period between 12:15 am and 3:30 am is the time they deduct daily balance for DBR. So if you try to make changes at this time it may not work or if it does it will reflect next morning only.

iphifi said:
Night time Airtel servers always go into maintenance mode. The period between 12:15 am and 3:30 am is the time they deduct daily balance for DBR. So if you try to make changes at this time it may not work or if it does it will reflect next morning only.
This may be the reason for it. Thanks for useful information
One more thing crossed my mind just now. They should return the dbr of previous pack for the day as they always deduct the balance for new pack from the same day how can they charge customer double

vicks619 said:
This may be the reason for it. Thanks for useful information
One more thing crossed my mind just now. They should return the dbr of previous pack for the day as they always deduct the balance for new pack from the same day how can they charge customer double

DBR is deducted even if you use 1 minute in a day. So if you changed your pack before 12 midnight then dbr would not have deducted.

vicks619 said:

yeah but i think itz not only in adtv all dth system like that only but not sure ..

Back
Top Bottom