Activated infinity ARP (All SD + All HD) at ₹5250 only

• Thread starter Thread starter dipanshu2404
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 40
  • Views Views: Views 7,959
Sai Laxman said:
yeah but i think itz not only in adtv all dth system like that only but not sure ..

I have a doubt if between 12:00 and 12:15 am you can deactivate/change pack without charge. Once I removed a topup at 12:01 and did not get DBR-ed after free period. But next time I tried it did not succeed. Most likely not possible.

iphifi said:
I have a doubt if between 12:00 and 12:15 am you can deactivate/change pack without charge. Once I removed a topup at 12:01 and did not get DBR-ed after free period. But next time I tried it did not succeed. Most likely not possible.
May be in their system time was not 12 yet. That could have been reason. Secondly coming back to my point. If I change pack it should apply from next day onwards as for the day they have already deducted the balance as DBR. You cannot charge me at 11:58pm in night for full day for the new pack when changed. It should be applicable from next day onwards otherwise we end up paying 2 times. Once the DBR OF OLD PACK AND THEN DBR OF NEW PACK

vicks619 said:
It should be applicable from next day onwards otherwise we end up paying 2 times. Once the DBR OF OLD PACK AND THEN DBR OF NEW PACK
If you activate a DBR pack you will not be deducted instantly but next day between 12:15 am and 3:30 am. So you are only paying for yesterday's charge. Today's early morning deduction is for yesterday's usage.

iphifi said:
If you activate a DBR pack you will not be deducted instantly but next day between 12:15 am and 3:30 am. So you are only paying for yesterday's charge. Today's early morning deduction is for yesterday's usage.

This is 100% true

Does anyone has a answer to my query? If we activate 5250 pack through Airtel money will we get 500 cash back?

Optimus_Prime said:
U need 500 cashback??
then recharge with 5500!

Common bro, what u answered is irrelevant. I need to know if we recharge for 5250 what will be the Airtel money cashback

sarube said:
Common bro, what u answered is irrelevant. I need to know if we recharge for 5250 what will be the Airtel money cashback

You will get nothing as cash back. Cash back will be only if you recharge exactly for INR 5500 through airtel money.

sarube said:

U wont get any cashback if u recharge for 5250rs instead of 5500rs .. Btwn read ur question u asked "if we activate 5250 pack will we get 500 cashback" was this question reasonble and releavent :huh ..

I recharged for 5500 day before yesterday but did not get cashback.
Recharge was done with airtel money app on phone.
Prior to this I even activated my Account with the amount suggested by CC.
:(
Do I need to notify Airtel CC for this?

Back
Top Bottom