Before 35@ Per Month

screenshot_1012.png

Now -

• [*]5 rs per day
    [*]1.5 rs per day for (90 days)
    [*] 1 rs per day for(180 days)
    [*]0.75 rs per day for (365 days)

screenshot_1013.png

Very Bad ! Tatasky Want to deducted RS.274 @ Single Time from Customer's account.

So now it will be
Rs 5 /day
Rs 135 /3 months
Rs 180 /6 months
Rs 274 /12 months.....

Hike is pretty high considering old price of Rs 35/month. Needs to be justified for content.
I remember TS cce telling me that TS believes TV is for watching & not for listening when asked about not adding regular radio channels which doesn't require much bandwidth.

NinadG said:
I remember TS cce telling me that TS believes TV is for watching & not for listening when asked about not adding regular radio channels which doesn't require much bandwidth.

Maybe thats why they have increased the price, discouraging customers to subscribe to this pack.... :lol:lol:lol

btw.... if we opt for 6 months or 12 months pack, its cheaper than earlier. ;)

yes long term plans are more suitable in TS if someone is really interested & wants to invest that much, infact most of the TS packs/policies encourage suscribers to go for yearly/half-yearly term. This helps retention & increase ARPU in long term.

mmadhankumar said:
Maybe thats why they have increased the price, discouraging customers to subscribe to this pack.... :lol:lol:lol

yes if TS wanted subscribers to listen to music then they would have added radio services or added more music channels. But they started Active Music with almost price of an HD channel encouraging suscribers to go for it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock