Sad News Actor Irrfan Khan Passed Away at the age of 53

Its really shocking for me😟
May his soul rest in peace..

We cry for small things but need to look at a large perspective in life.

Irrfan was sick from last 2 years still kept fighting, shooted a movie after recovering and finally his movie released and next day complete country lockdown got announced, 3 days back his mother passed away and he wasn't even able to meet her and today he passed away, can life be more harsh for anyone and his family?

Be happy in whatever you have got.

Every actor has a fan club, lovers, haters but Irffan just gained lovers with zero haters throughout his life, it only takes courage for an actor like Irrfan to reject Interstellar kinda movie and give preference to LunchBox....Man pls come back bollywood would be incomplete without you :hb:

2020 is just a forgettable year for every reason.....😭😭

Last edited:
Sudden demise. Lost for words. He has given so much and got so little. Rest in peace, Irrfan Sir. Hope you are happy to have joined your mother in heaven. :cf2: :cf2: :verysad2: :verysad2:

Long list of excellent movies: Hindi Medium, Angrezi Medium, Karwaan, Piku. But the list will not continue. At least he has been put out of his misery.

Rest in Peace :( , i would have preffered it to be an false rumour and he being alive. It is very sad he didn't even got deserved recognition quickly , it took so many years. hope all of us would start giving recognition to all talented people from their starting career years and not focus only on supporting so called established actors.

Rest in peace sir :cf2: You are a real gold for bollywood, We and all always miss you alot sir :verysad2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock